We just heard news of the anime adaptation of BlazBlue fighting game franchise that will be airing this fall, and Arc System Work has revealed further details of the storyline and seiyuu casts.
The anime is titled “BlazBlue Alter Memory” and the storyline is set in Dec 2199. Ragna the Bloodedge, an SS-class rebel with the highest ever bounty on his head, has appeared in the 13th Hierarchical City of Kagutsuchi. While Ragna aims to destroy the system of the world, the rest of the fighters converge upon him for the bounty on his head.
Game designer Mori Toshimichi would be supervising the project, with Tachibana Hideki directing the anime series. Shitaya Tomoyuki would be serving as both character designer and chief animation director.
Seiyuus whom had voiced the game would be reprising their roles for the anime series:
- Sugita Tomokazu as Ragna the Bloodedge
- Kondou Kanako as Noel Vermillion
- Kakihara Tetsuya as Jin Kisaragi
- Ueda Kana as Rachel Alucard
- Nakamura Yuuichi as Hazama
- Saito Chiwa as Taokaka
- Takahashi Chiaki as Litchi Faye-Ling
- Nomura Kenji as Iron Tager
- Imai Asami as Tsubaki Yayoi
- Matsuura Chie as Kokonoe
- Isomura Tomomi as Makoto Nanaya