Anime Festival Asia Malaysia 2012 held its press conference today and along comes tons of updates on the event. For a start, the event will be held at Putra World Trade Centre on 09 & 10 Jun 2012, so do remember to mark those dates down on your calendar.
- 1 Day Festival Pass: RM$15
- 1 Day Festival + Stage Pass: RM$30
- 1 Day Free Standing Concert Ticket: RM$88
- 2 Days Free Standing Concert Ticket: RM$148
- 1 Day VIP Seating Ticket: RM$168
- 3 Days VIP SeatingTicket: RM$308
*All concert ticket categories include access to the stage and festival grounds. More details of the ticketing will be released soon.
SUPER ANISONG GENKI LIVE!
Details of the performing artist have been confirmed:
- Maon Kurosaki
Special Invited Guests
- KANAME☆ - Celebrity Cosplayer who is also the Cosplay Ambassador for Anime Festival Asia, gracing AFA09, AFAX and AFA11.
- Mitsuhisa Ishikawa - President, Production IG. Notable works include “GHOST IN THE SHELL”, “Innocence (イノセンス)” and “BLOOD THE LAST VAMPIRE”.
- Danny Choo – Star blogger of Japanese pop-culture, hosts Culture Japan program and has been hosting AFA as well.
Other Experience Zones
- Ultraman Live Zone where there will be a Live Show featuring Ultraman Mebius
- Moekana Zone - Moekana is a set of cards created by DannyChoo that helps to teach the basic Japanese syllables and hiragana. There would be a special Moekana competition.
Moe Moe Kyun Meido Café and Atelier Royale Butler Café
- New butlers and meidos added to the café, of course there will be familiar faces as well